Thursday, October 8, 2015

Christmas Tags Funkie Junkie Style

 
Linda Coughlin at "The Funkie Junkie",
 is having her Annual 12 Tags of Christmas challenge. 
Linda's wonderful tag, makes you want to join us.

 
This is my tag for week one
Products used for this tag can be found at "The Funkie Junkie Boutique".
Tim's Holly Bough Stencil THS 015
Ranger Texture Transparent Paste INK-44741
Tim's Mini Holiday Christmas Stamps CMS-177
Distress Inks,
It's so hard to get a good scan of the texture paste,
 but it really makes the tag.
 Die's Memory Box and Papertrey Inks
Thanks for stopping by today.

7 comments:

Linda Coughlin said...

Welcome to the 12 Tags of Christmas Funkie Junkie Style! I'm so tickled to have you playing along this year, Vada! Your tag is wonderful. I really love the stenciled background of green holly with just a touch of brown to bring out the vintage. Love the glitter on the holly berries too. Your first entry is an absolute delight!

Hugs,
Linda

Lisa Minckler said...

I enlarged the picture so I could see the detail better and WOW, is that ever glorious. The color combinations you've done are perfect together. This is a fantastic vintage tag you've designed here.

Scrumplescrunch said...

Hello Vada,
Wonderful, Wonderful Tag, The Vintage theme is so appealing to the eye, I love all your elements. This is a well thought out design.
Smiles:)
Sue

Terry said...

Oh how absolutely gorgeous, Miss Vada! I love your poinsettia backgound and what a great touch with the glitter, GF! So what do you think about those Packers? Hugs!

Elizabeth said...

Oh, wow! Your tag is amazing! I love the gold glitter element that you tucked behind your lovely poinsettias!

SewPaperPaint said...

Oh this awesome tag just melts my heart!!! I love the holly background paired with this amazing vintage image and the crocheted lace! Perfection!!! <3

Jane said...

Your tag is wonderful. I love all the great elements and textures. Where did you get that darling vintage image?