Saturday, September 12, 2015

Fall Quilted Cards

Had some free time to make three little quilted cards,
thought I would share them with you.
 
This card uses two of the SAF 2015 Thread Challenge Techniques,
Lara's Bassen "threaded Nest", and Danielle Flander's "Bakers Twine Flower".
 
Inside of card
 
 
Inside of card
 
The last quilt card is Autumn Greetings
and this card uses a new Die from
Waffle Flower called "Rosette Hearts", #3109030.
 
 
 
 
Here's a full list of stamps and die's used in my cards.
thanks for stopping in today.
Stamps
Choose Joy, Quilted Summer and Autumn,
Leaf Prints, Stampin' Up and Arts Impressions.
Die's
Quilted Summer and Autumn, Spellbiners
Lace Doily and Floral Ribbon Threader and Waffle Flower Rosette Hearts.

2 comments:

Conniecrafter said...

Oh my these are all just gorgeous, not only on the outside with all the lovely quilted looks but the wonderful insides too!

Terry said...

GF, what are you up to? I sent you a couple of e-mails, so go check! Now I am in love with your gorgeous quilted cards. I agree both inside and out, I am loving these! Hugs!