Wednesday, November 12, 2014

You Remember The Old Saying… (A Cold Day In…..)

Well we have that cold day here, plus I’m posting a few cards
and a really fun tag. Has to be very (burr) cold, right?
Hubby went to Menards, and I asked him to drop me off at
The Lighthouse Stamps and Gifts store.
It was something to do while he did his thing in hardware…
Low and Behold I found this stamp that I couldn’t pass up!!
From Impression Obsessions this large
background stamp (5.75 square) called
Bookshelves #CC152 C-A-C.
So here’s a tag that was just way to fun to do.
 
 
Then some Fall and Winter Cards.
 
 
New from Penny Black


New Die from Memory Box

New from Hero Arts

The Paper Studio’s Paper pack.
Have a Good and Warm Day. That’s for stopping in today.

3 comments:

Scrumplescrunch said...

Hello Vada,
Gorgeous, gorgeous cards and I can see why you bought the stamp, it is wonderful.
Smiles:)
Sue

Terry said...

Miss Vada, I sure hope you are back!!! A gorgeous collection of cards and always so many wonderful details! Hope all is well and that you are keeping warm! Hugs!

Evelyn S. said...

Hi Vada! Your creations are so detailed...they are layered with wonderful things.