Thursday, August 29, 2013

By The Numbers

Well Look Who Has Returned. Just like a Bad Penny.
We have been working on our patio wall.
Finally got it down and stared rebuilding the new wall.
Funny what 42 years of Wisconsin winters can do to a cement wall.

I had two days to play and all I got done is one tag,
thought I would show you what I came up with.
Stamps used; Man’s body from Paper Bag Studios.
Head from Stampers Anonymous
Glasses from Stampabilities
Large clock and stopwatch from La Blanche
Map and Numbers from Hero Arts
Pencils from Oxford Impressions 
Two Stencils from Tim Holtz’s
Word Play die for Numbers.
 
Thanks for stopping in today
Hope you have a safe and wonderful Labor Day week-end.

8 comments:

Scrumplescrunch said...

Hello Vada,
Love the vibrancy of your palette on this tag, along with the unique images and the detailing, it all comes together beautifully.
Smiles:-)
Sue

Beth Norman-Roberts said...

OMgosh do I ever LOVE this tag. I chuckled at how you started your post with "like a bad penny." I'm in the same boat and haven't been posting. In a funk I am.

Michele said...

this is pretty spectacular! lots of fabby colorful images and gobs of style here. if you could only make one this was sure the one to make! xo

Yvonne Garner said...

Hi Vada! This is a rocking tag! Love the vibrant colors and all the little nook and crannies of details to look at.

Anonymous said...

FABULOUS!
That quirky image, those amazing colours, your incredible creativity all makes for one amazing tag.
Wishes
Lynne
P.S. My lovely friend Debbie Kaste lives in your part of the world and tells me the winters can be brutal.

Lynn Stevens said...

Love this Vada, So fun and colorful!
Hugs Lynn

Conniecrafter said...

Too cool, great colors and blending of the background!!

Terry said...

Now how cool is this tag, Miss Vada! Really cool! Love the vibrant feel and all those numbers! You are a Tagstar! Hugs!