Saturday, July 6, 2013

All For The Love Of Summer

 
Good Morning Ladies, I hope everyone had a wonderful Fourth of July week-end, and that everyone was safe. I hope you had time for alittle
“Fun In The Sun.”
A distress stain tag from

I did not have the Old Glory die, nor the grungboard to make his tag so this is what I came up with.


I used Tim’s Distress Stain Roll technique to do the background.
Stamp credits are Inkadinkado, Embossing die and paste, graphic from Google.

Thanks for your visit today it’s always appreciated.
Hugs Vada

4 comments:

Scrumplescrunch said...

Hello Vada
Great Tag, and a unique colour palette; Blue and Orange! It is more common to see Orange paired with Green, so what a delight to see your combination and Wow... how it works, I may have to try this palette myself.
Your added elements are terrific and it oozes the seaside feel.
Smiles:)
Sue

Terry said...

What a fabulous take on Tim's Tag! I also did not have all the products and improvised! Love your bathing beauty and what a great summer tag! Happy Sunday!

Evelyn S. said...

You are so talented...so creative...Vada! LOVE seeing what you make!

Unknown said...

Fabulous tag, love your background and the fab lady sitting atop. Cheers