Sunday, November 18, 2012

Angels On High

Today for fun I’m trying a Tim Technique, but (with my own twist), from page 44, and this is what I came up with. I did not cover the whole tag with VerasMark, but ran it over (hit and miss). Oh what fun!!
The Angel Hair didn’t show up as well as I wanted, but believe me it’s there.
Credits are; Just Rite Clear stamps, Great Impressions, Hero Arts. 
Graphic from The Graphic Fairy. Frame from Spellbinders (D- Lites Dies. Distress Inks and Picket Fence Stain.
Thanks for stopping in today, Packers Won Again!!
Have a wonderful week-end.
Stampin Hugs Vada

7 comments:

PetraB said...

Absolutelu amazing. Whatever your twist was, it worked a treat.

Anonymous said...

Vada your blog is gloriously festive as is this tag, I absolutely love this. It is almost radiating light.
Wishes
Lynne

Alexa said...

I had to zoom in on this tag to see all the lovely elements close up! The snow on the trees is lovely and I love the totally vintage look.

Lynn Stevens said...

WOW WOW WOW. If we could hear the Angels singing they would be singing about the beauty you created with your tag. Its stunning Vada!!!

Psst...just to let you know your in for a little extra giveaway on my blog. I'll explain later.

hugs Lynn

Terry said...

This is just divine, Vada! I can see the Angel Hair and all the beautiful stamping as well! What a beautiful tag. Love your twist BTW! Hugs, GF!

Marjie Kemper said...

Gorgeous, Vada! I love that little cluster of embelliles - the foliage leaves look amazing with the snowflake and berries - such a great combo!

Terry said...

Just wanted to pop by and wish you a wonderful and WARM Thanksgiving! I did notice that the next day you will have a 30 degree drop, so enjoy it while you can! Big Hugs!