Tuesday, June 12, 2012

Eye On Art

Last Sunday I popped into Frilly and Funkie and read the article on Step x Step Jumbo Tags. I was very surprised to learn that this Matte Medium would make such a beautiful resist. Some time ago I purchased this “stuff” thinking I needed it for something, but never did use it. Well I’m in the “Use It Up”, mood and thought might as well give this technique a try. I’m so pleased with my results, I could not wait to show you. This is my card. Stamps are from Judi-Kins (Face), Large Swirl Betsy Griffin ISC, Amuse Studio’s and (Art Script) Hero Arts. Distress Inks, Festive Berries, Peacock Feathers and Mustard Seed. Liquitex Matte Medium, Distress Ink Markers. Hope you give this technique a try. Thanks for popping in today. Have a creative day, Hugs Vada

4 comments:

Cath Wilson said...

Ooh, that's stunning, Vada - love it and the colours are wonderful. Lovely work x

Shelley said...

Gosh it is wonderful! I love that the white of the eye is the only actual white on the card. Really makes the eye the focal point!

Terry said...

I should have saved the "eye catching" statment for this beauty! GF, you really know how to give our eyes a real treat! Eye just love this! We are off to Portland, OR this weekend! Hope you have a great one! Hugs!

Marjie Kemper said...

How GORGEOUS!!!! I love everything about this one, especially the eye.