Friday, June 1, 2012

Distress Art Butterfly Card

Back to Bold and Bright again, for some reason I’m hooked on this.
I just love the bold and bright look. What do you think?
I have a wonderful mix of stamps here and they are All Night Media (Anna Griffin), New background from Hero Arts, Lady is from Arts Impressions, and some home made circles and blots.
The large butterfly is a “Tim” die which I put Acetate under the wing, that was colored with Alcohol Inks. The second butterfly is a punch from Martha Stewart that was colored with distress ink and stamped with Dollar Store stamps.

Thanks so much for popping in today, hope you have a wonderful, but creative week-end.

Stampin’ Hugs Vada

7 comments:

Linda Carson said...

Love the bright & bold colors! They speak to me! The acetate behind the butterfly is a brilliant touch!

Marjie Kemper said...

I love it, too! That butterfly on top of the large die b'fly is a fantastic touch. Your colors are so vibrant.. it's fantastic!

Terry said...

How on earth did I miss this! Vada, I just love this bold and bright look! So much cheery energy and the wings of the butterfly are awesome! Have a great weekend!

Shelly Schmidt said...

How fun is this- loving the great colors! Missing you on the TJ list- glad to hop by your blog!
Shelly S

Lynne Moncrieff said...

WOW Vada
Stunning with those bold colours and love that stamp of the femme.
Wishes
Lynne

Teresa Kline said...

wow, this is stunning, I adore the bold and bright...hope you have a wonderful day!

enjoy *~*

Lynn Stevens said...

Oh YES love the bright bold look. great composition with that butterfly too
hugs Lynn