Sunday, April 22, 2012

Oh The Fun Of Shrink Plastic

Howdy Inky Friends.

Yesterday I sat down to play with Terry’s Tips on Shrink Plastic,
I was so surprised when my bird cage came out of the toaster oven
that I had to make a card to show you.
You can find more detailed information on
I used Tim Holtz Alterations Caged Bird die, some Alcohol Inks
(Colors Caramel, Denim and Pearl) then over stamped with Versa Magic Chalk inks in Black and White.
Stamps used are from Hero Arts and Amuse Studio’s.

The verse “Keep A Green Bough”, is from Oxford Impression, but was far to large to work with the card, so I printed it out using the computer.
Here’s Wishing you A Play Full Sunday, try that Shrink Plastic.

Thanks for poping in for a visit.
Stampin’ Hugs Vada

9 comments:

Terry said...

Vada, you are so sweet to mention me and I am so happy that you pulled out that shrink plastic! What a gorgeous card and the bird and cage are absolutely incredible! Love how you placed the cage on the little tag and perched the bird on that very pretty die. Lovely layers and colors. I am wowed! Have a great evening! Hugs, GF!

maria's knutselplezier said...

Beautifull elegant card, with a very nice wish, and a great background all the elements make one beautifull card!!!

Ibarra Creations 4U said...

Beautiful card!!! Love the colors! :)

Anonymous said...

Absolutely beautiful. thanks for sharing/

Anonymous said...

Completely fabulous as always :)

Marjie Kemper said...

How gorgeous is this?!?!? LOVE it, Vada!

Pam Tiedtke, or Pammie Lou said...

oh my gosh!! This is a WOWSER!!! You are amazing!!

AppleApricot Wen said...

oh my, this is such a beautiful card!! New follower to your blog :) xo Wendy

Donna Ellis said...

Wow! This is BEAUTIFUL! Love love love the colors, and the sweetness of the birds and environs. Really pretty!