Wednesday, December 14, 2011

Snowflakes and Punched Tree

Adding two cards today . The snowflake card was done using a new folder from Sizzix Punch is from Martha Stewart . Snowman are from Stampin’ Up. Saying is from My Sentiments Exactly.
Punched Tree was done using a Daisy Punch from Marvy.
Took me forever to glue down all the flowers.



Then I embossed it, added different colors of Ice Stickles and Liquid Pearls, some stickers and small silver beads. Diamond die from Spellbinders, stamp from Crafty Secrets.
Thanks for stopping in, have a great day.
Stampin’ Hugs Vada

6 comments:

Cath Wilson said...

That's a great way of making a very different Christmas tree, Vada! Lots of lovely colour x

Suze Bain said...

Love the snowmen peeking through the border and the Christmas tree is fabulous! xx

Pam said...

I just adore that tree!!! HOLY GLUING!!! It sure turned out amazing!!! WOW

Lynne Moncrieff said...

Vada
You are certainly making me feel all festive here, something I've been sadly lacking.
Those snowmen are adorable.
Wishes
Lynne

Lynn Stevens said...

Darling snowman card almost looks like there looking through a fence.
Your tree card is incredible. I can't even imagine how long it took to put it together!
Hugs Lynn

Sharon said...

Great xmas cards - love the punched tree - very effective!