Thursday, February 17, 2011

Gessoed Al.

Today I thought I would give Shelly Hickox’s Technique called “Gessoed Al“ a try. You can get the instructions on the Gingersnaps Blog.

Doesn’t this little frame just jump off the page? It is so very rich and full of texture. I added Neutral Shadows around the outer mat.

The little lady graphic is from “Magic Moonlight Graphic’s”.
Stamps credits are, Inkadinkado and Stampin’ Up.
Please stop over to Gingersnap Blog and give this TQ a try.
I’m sure you will love it as much as I do.

Stampin’ Hugs Vada.

6 comments:

Terry said...

Holy Cow! That frame is stunning! Love how you have her out of the frame! Beautiful as always!

Shelley said...

She is beautiful! Love the frame, I will have to give that technique a try.

Shelly Hickox said...

Oh, leave it to you, Vada, to take my technique and make it look incredible, lol!! Love what you've done with it! Can you believe I still haven't made anything with my bg's yet? Maybe I'll just copy you... ;-)

Lynn Stevens said...

Gorgeous Vada! the teal is so pretty and the little girl, what a charmer!
hugs Lynn

1CardCreator said...

This is Gorgeous! I saw that tutorial yesterday, you really took it to a new height with this!

Anonymous said...

This is beautiful, and thanks for the link to the technique, one I will definitely try. xx