Saturday, February 26, 2011

Color Challenge is Jewel Colors Plus Gold.

Gingersnaps new color challenge #92 is “Jewel Colors plus Gold”.

Wow have you seen the beautiful art posted so far?
If not, please stop in, it will be worth your stop.
Beautiful work Ladies, and Thanks Shar for this color challenge.
For my card I’m using a forgotten stamp from Club Scrap. Bought it some time ago and it was put in a drawer and forgotten.
I colored the spools of thread to match my base colors.
The little shears are a die from Provo Craft.
I added Gold thread and Gold brads.
Thanks for stopping in today.
Have a great week-end.
Stampin Hugs Vada

13 comments:

Lynn Stevens said...

So darling, Love those little sizzors and your spools of colorful thread, Add the stitching and buttons and you have created one terrific card.

Marybug said...

I really like your design and all the embellishments and stitching make it even better.

Zoechaos said...

Fabulous colours and a great theme with the sewing reminders makes the jewels colours pop out. XOXO Zoe

Evelyn S. said...

I made a comment (surprised that I could) but it 'froze' when I tried to provide the spam-preventer. I cannot believe that's a stamp! It looks like a photo! Beautiful card, Vada!

Netty said...

Its totally wonderful Vada, Annette x

Anonymous said...

Fantastic use of the colors, Vada! Spectacular card!

Anonymous said...

Gorgeous card and what a fabulous stamp. Love those little scissors too. xx

2amscrapper said...

Beautiful colors and composition for the Gingersnap Creations challenge! Helene

ScrappingDeb said...

What a wonderful card - love the stamp and the way you've colored it. Love it!

1CardCreator said...

Awesome Vada, that image is colored in so good at first I thought it was a photograph! Lovely card for the challenge.

Terry said...

Vada, so love your "sewing" card! Those little scissors are the most perfect embellishment! So fun!

Jingle said...

This is beautiful!

Silvia(Barnie) said...

That's a beautiful collage. Congrats on beeing a Ginger Gem.