Friday, January 28, 2011

I Miss You

I am back for a second cup of “Coffee & Cream” GC challenge no 88.
I could not resist making another card using the same theme.
This card goes to my dear sweet friend in Breckenridge MN.
I do miss “Miss Lena Lue”, and all our stamping and scrapbook days.
For this card the graphic is from “Magic Moonlight”, stamp is from Stamping Sensations. I stained a paper doily with ink and gold leafing pen, and added two Basic Grey bling it gems.


Thanks again for your time today. Stampin Hugs Vada

7 comments:

Jingle said...

Another gorgeous piece!

Terry said...

Miss Lena Lue is so going to love this beautiful card! Just gorgeous, Vada! Warm hugs!

Lynn Stevens said...

OH MY another gorgeous Coffee and cream card, Your friend is going to love it and no doubt she misses you just as much as you miss her.
hugs Lynn

Unknown said...

Just gorgeous, she is the sweetest little girl. Suzanne x

2amscrapper said...

It turned out beautifully, Vada! Another great card for the Gingersnap Creations challenge! Helene

Anonymous said...

Beautiful card, like one of those old fashioned valentines. xx

Trishia said...

Vada, those cards make my heart sigh - gorgeous. Lynne M x
* It will say Trishia but it is Lynn M who is leaving the comment :)