Friday, December 17, 2010

Have A Boot-iful Holiday Season

My TAC order came in yesterday and I could not wait to try this card.
The boots and holly are colored with Copic Markers, I added my
“Atyou Spica Markers” in 00 Clear and
21 Lips
tick. I used Cuttlebug Plus “Elegant Ellipse: embossing fold to cut the center oval in the card. Using my Spellbinder Long Oval dies, I cut a frame to hold the boots.
For the inside of the card I repeated the oval frame and added, “Have A Boot-iful Holiday Season” and small Holly. Colored with Copic”s.

Have a great day, thanks for stopping in today.
Stampin’ Hugs Vada

6 comments:

PetraB said...

A lovely and also clever card, love the colours.

Netty said...

Beautiful card Vada, its a terrific design. Annette x

Juliet A said...

I might have purchased that stamp set if I could color as beautifully as you do! Gorgeous card!

2amscrapper said...

I'm really likin' this oval cutout technique

Lynn Stevens said...

Those boots are just too cute! Love your card as always! Fabulous work!

Terry said...

Just loving those boots! Your cards are always amazing. Beautiful as always! Have a wonderful Christmas!