Wednesday, September 22, 2010

GC #72 Color Challenge is Neutrals and one Bold

Oh Ladies, this is a fun challenge, as at first I didn’t think this would be very colorful card.
But after finishing it I was really surprised.
I used Versa-Mark and clear embossing powder to add texture to the printed paper.
I wish the scan had been better, as it’s so neat to see in real life.

My leaf stamp image is from Hero Arts as is the background stamp.
Bright Pumpkin Orange is my bold color with a,
soft orange gingham check pattern paper. One small flower punch was used.
Would love to have you come play along with us.
Thanks for stopping.  Stampin’ Hugs Vada


4 comments:

Terry said...

Vada, I just love that orange as the bold color! Your layers and background are equally stunning! Beautiful!

Lynn Stevens said...

perfect for our end of summer, so lovely Vada!

Anonymous said...

This is gorgeous - I tend to stay clear of orange cos I never know what to do with it but now may just give it another try. xx

Michele said...

this turned out beautifully Vada! xo