Sunday, May 9, 2010

Faux Designer Paper from Dec 08.

I’m back for today as Hubby is working in the Dells, so I have free time.
My card today is from Dec 08 Technique Junkie’s Newsletter.
Stamp credits are;
Crafty Secrets,
Inkadinkado,
The Stamping Studio,
TAC and Stampin’ Up.
Plus I cut from Fun Foam the bird and cage from Tim Holtz’s
Alterations Die to use as a stamp.
I used Tim’s new Distress Inks in colors of Spun Sugar, Wild Honey and Bundle Sage.

Thanks for stopping in today.

Have a great weekend. Stampin’ Hugs Vada

Inside with Bookmark.

Bookmark close up.


7 comments:

Shelly Schmidt said...

Gorgeous Vada! I love your colors together and LOVE the stamps you used- fantastic idea to make a stamp from fun foam.....! TFS

Anonymous said...

I too love your use of fun foam to create stamps. They really tie the other images all together to create a wonderful card. I've always loved your work and am always inspired by your designs. Thank you for sharing your work!

Linda Carson said...

Brilliant!! Always creative & inspirational!

Jan Scholl said...

I love the musical ribbon on this card, Vada! Absolutely stunning! I am adding your blog to my Reader so I don't miss anything ever again.

Kathie McGuire said...

This card is so incredible I can hardly find the words to describe it. Such a wonderful blend of color and elements, Vada. I LOVE LOVE LOVE it!!

nancy y said...

I just love the colors - and what a great idea to make fun foam stamps! I'm going to remember that one!

Deb (dcorder) said...

Fun foam! What a great idea. These are just stunning!!