Thursday, March 4, 2010

Tag Brown and Blue

I had some free time today as our Drywall mud is drying.
That’s right, we are re-modeling our kitchen. After 38 years (WE) need
New Kitchen Cabinets Big Time!!
So I thought I would try this Tag Tuesday thing,( Tuesday Tag Challenge #42) so I don’t know if this is right
And you Ladies will have to tell if I’m wrong.
For this tag I used Hero Arts and TAC for the background. Embossed w/ white embossing powder.
The little girl graphic is from “Chicks57 Vintage Graphic’s”
The large flower is really a napkin ring. Ribbons are from Stampin’ Up

Thanks for stopping in today.
Hugs Vada
 

5 comments:

Louise (KardKrazy) said...

Well, it's just lovely! Great design and flower....and that image is one of my faves!
Thanks for joining us this week!

ScrappyPam said...

Your tag is beautiful! I love the different shape and all the layers!

Deb (dcorder) said...

Fun image! Love this tag too!

Lynn Stevens said...

Vada , so glad you joined in this week. Its a great challenge! Your tag is perfect!
best of luck with your kitchen remodel

Jean Franks Beck said...

This is wonderful!!! Love the gorgeous shape!